The Park Lodge – Vizag was gutted in an enormous hearth on Monday morning. In line with the preliminary experiences from the resort workers, no casualties have been reported as a result of hearth accident and the state of affairs at The Park Lodge – Vizag is totally underneath management.
Senior Main Fireman of Surya Babu Hearth Station, Okay Shankar Rao, informed Yo! Vizag, that the station obtained an emergency name at round 11:25 am on Monday. Assistant District Hearth Officer, P Simhachalam, together with a fireplace fender and a crew of seven individuals rushed to the spot. Inside 20 minutes, the fireplace was put down and the whole state of affairs was introduced underneath management.
Mr Rao provides that the realm on the fag finish of The Park Lodge – Vizag, was severely broken as a result of hearth accident. “Over 60 chairs, 20 tables and a fridge had been destroyed as a result of hearth outbreak”. Elucidating on the incident, the Senior Lead Fireman informs that it was as a result of firecrackers that had been getting used to rejoice Nagula Chavithi.
With the assistance of fireplace tenders, hearth extinguishers, and hearth combating personnel, the fireplace accident at The Park Lodge – Vizag was put down, earlier than it may unfold to different neighbouring areas.
The Park Lodge is a serene sea-facing boutique resort in Vizag. Its restaurant gives a singular yesterday’s expertise of a thatched cottage with a roof constructed with hay. With hay extremely prone to fireplace, the whole eating space on the resort has been destroyed.