JIPMER Recruitment 2021: The Division of Medical Oncology from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Schooling and Analysis (JIPMER) has invited purposes for the recruitment of Senior Coordinator and Analysis fellow posts. In response to an earlier JIPMER Recruitment 2021 notification, the final date to submit these purposes was February 9. The posts have been scheduled to be crammed by means of the mode of written examination adopted by an interview, however the recruitment has been postponed based on a latest notification. Listed below are extra particulars concerning the JIPMER Pondicherry recruitment.
Learn | UPSC Civil Companies Examination 2021: Prelims notification launched, software course of begins
JIPMER Recruitment 2021
All of the candidates who’ve utilized for Senior Coordinator posts should verify the quick notification posted on jipmer.edu.in, relating to the Interview Schedule. In response to the mentioned notification launched, the Division of Oncology of Jawaharlal Institute of Put up Graduate Medical Schooling and Analysis (JIPMER) has postponed the written examination and interview schedule for the posts of Senior Trial Coordinator-1 and Affected person Counsellor-1. The Establishment said within the doc, “In view of the mannequin code of conduct coming into power, the written examination and interview for the posts of Senior Trial Coordinator and Analysis Fellow have been postponed.
Learn | UGC NET 2021: Registration deadline prolonged for December/ Might examination, verify new dates right here
Recent dates for the written examination and interview are but to be introduced. Candidates should be aware that the sooner notification launched by JIPMER didn’t point out any date for the written examination and interview. It solely said that the dates will probably be intimated to candidates who fulfill the eligibility standards.
Learn | BPSC AE Examination 2021 postponed once more: 1 12 months on, asst engineer exams 2019 rescheduled thrice
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Eligibility standards: For Analysis Fellow
- Medical Diploma (MBBS) or PhD in Medical or Allied discipline.
- Expertise of a 12 months in planning and conducting analysis
- Expertise in initialising medical trials or analysis initiatives
- Earlier Publications in PubMed listed journals
- Remuneration: Rs 45,000/month
- Age restrict: 35 years (most)
Senior Trial Coordinator
- Graduate in Life Sciences
- Not less than 3 years expertise in conducting medical trials
- Earlier work within the medical discipline (proof to be submitted)
- Skill to converse and browse Tamil language
- Extra coaching in medical trials
- Pharmaceutical sponsored medical trials
- GCP coaching ( to provide certificates)
- Remuneration: Rs 36,000/month
- Age Restrict: 40 years (most)
The notification additionally mentions that chosen candidates will probably be engaged on a contract foundation for a interval of 6 months extendable to a most of three years. They are going to be working on a challenge titled: Netwo* of Oncology Medical Trails India (NOCI). The challenge is supported for funding by the Biotechnology Institute of Analysis help council, (BIRAC), Division of Biotechnology, Authorities of India.
Learn | SRMJEEE 2021 Examination date introduced, see full schedule right here